Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 41: Eldorado, Argentina

Hola!

Yeah there are a lot of people that are talking about the World Cup, but it hasn't gotten too crazy yet. And nothing too new in Eldorado, just lots of rain!!  We do help and visit some less actives we are working with, like 2 families right now.  We are trying to get them a calling and maybe go to the temple in the future, but it's hard because it's pretty expensive to travel to Asuncion to go to the temple. 

But wow that's crazy that graudation passed and now its like summer. 

But hahahha, that's funny someone asked if I'm going into the ministry after my mission, I'm not really even sure what that would mean, or what I would do in the ministry. 

I think you should let Liam be independent and maybe wait a little to get his permit, haha, I can't see him driving yet. 

Today we made lunch together as a zone and played some water balloon with towels volleyball, so that was pretty fun.  And I think we are going to get more elders here soon, but it's about 40% hermanas and 60% elders now. 

But wow, that's awesome that you got in contact with one of your converts from your mission and she's still active, that's pretty cool. 

Thanks for everything!! Changes are next week so we shall what happens, I'm sure I'll stay, but I don't know about my companion. But love and miss all of you! Thanks for the letter!! Have a great week and last day of school!!!!

Ben 

No comments:

Post a Comment