Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 46: Eldorado, Argentina

This week was pretty good, not too much rain and the weather was nice. The soccer games were kinda crazy, but we survived.  I didn't get to watch it, but I heard all about it. 

You don't need to send me a package, I'll let you know if I need anything, but it's really fine. I'm probably going to be an expensive child when I get home and have to go shopping for college, so you can save all the money you would spend on packages towards that, but thanks! 


But yeah it's interesting, I was thinking about the cultural, religious and governmental differences here, in Paraguay, Germany and the States, places I've been- they are all really different. Like the churches down here are really different from churches in the States, even big religions like the Catholic Church and other Christian churches, and it's interesting to see the differences-even though it´s just a different country.  It's cool that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the same here, I feel basically the same in church. And even though there´re less people, it's still the same objective and the same gospel, so its cool. 

But this week was pretty good and I'm enjoying my time here. Thanks for the letter and tell everyone I said hello. Love and miss you guys!!
Ben




No comments:

Post a Comment