Sunday, August 25, 2013

MTC Week 5

At the MTC world map...almost
ready to go  south of the equator.


With one of my instructors, Elder Christensen



With Branch President Tyler, the man who
knows everything about everything


An army of missionaries leaving a
devotional at the MTC in Provo, UT

Hello, Everyone!! 

So we were told we we would be reassigned somewhere in the states because we didn't have visas, but just yesterday we received travel plans to fly to Asuncion, Paraguay!!!! All of the people going to my mission received travelers' visas which are temporary, 90-day visas. So I'm flying on Tuesday at either 12:00 or 12:30 (can't remember) to Dallas and then to Miami and then arriving in Paraguay at 6:45 Wednesday morning.  And then from there I'm not really sure...  I'm assuming I'll have a longggg bus ride, but I honestly have no idea. Hopefully there will be someone there waiting, and I'm sure there will be. The church is super organized in keeping their 75,000 missionaries safe and in the right place. Anyway I'm suppppppper excited now because I didn't think I would get to go so soon, but now I am!  So today and tomorrow I'll be packing and such and getting ready to leave! My next update will be from somewhere in southern Paraguay or northern Argentina!! Sorry this one is short, but I don't have too much time today. I'll post my address for my mission soonish, and I believe the DearElder.com website can be used to send letters to me in the Argentina/Paraguay. I'll try to update everyone with more information. Hope everyone is doing well!! Good luck with school starting and such!

Elder Ben Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment