Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 4 at the MTC

Hey, Everyone! 

     I can't believe I've been out for a little over a month; it seems really short but really long at the same time. But i feel like my Espanol is really coming along, but I'm sure that will change once I talk to a native speaker and they speak 1000x faster than me. So my visa paper work came in and......... I don't have it! I got a letter saying that I'm most likely being re-assigned somewhere in the USA for a little while until I get it. Soooo...cross your fingers for me that it will come soon. I'll find out where I'm actually going next Friday. So I'll have to be a little patient. But other than that everything is going super well!! One of the apostles in our churchRichard G. Scott, came and spoke to us for a devotional which was awesome. It was just a different, stronger spirit in the room when he walked in. It was pretty cool. But I wish I had more to write, but I've been doing the same exact thing for the past 4 weeks: Learning Spanish... learning how to teach people... learning more Spanish. But it's a lot of fun. All the people in my group are really fun to hang out with in our limited down time. I hope everyone is doing well, and good luck with school starting, if school is starting for you soon! 

Best wishes,

Elder Ben Roberts


Map of the Argentina Posadas Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment