Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 13: Ciudad del Este

Hola everyone!
This week was pretty good for me. I got a new companion, Elder Aguilar, from Argentina who is really cool, but he's pretty new to the mission like me. But we are doing really well actually. I've been eating some more wild meat and some other interesting stuff and also been meeting some interesting people. 

We are teaching a lady that has schizophrenia... and she's really nice but really interesting. The last time we visited her, she came and gave me a giant bear hug and kissed me on both my cheeks...so I really enjoyed my first hug from a female in 5 months being from a 300 pound schizophrenic lady.. super fun! Haha! But we had a conference with a mission president yesterday which was fantastic, a really really awesome guy our president. But anyway, I don't have too much time, but hopefully everyone is doing well!
Love, Elder Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment