Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Goodbye!

Hello everyone!
So I'm leaving today! My flight is at 4:05 and I'll be heading out to Provo, Utah to a missionary training center to learn the basics of missionary work in my church and also to begin to learn Spanish for about six weeks. In case anyone doesn't know exactly what I'll be doing when I actually get down to Argentina and Paraguay I'll tell you. So I'll be living in an apartment (hopefully) or possibly a garage or the basement of someones home, it really depends, with a companion who is usually about my age, and a missionary just like me. We wake up, work out for about 30 minutes, eat and get ready for our day. After studying what we're going to teach that day we go out from about 10:00am to 9:00pm with a lunch and dinner break in between and teach people about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm probably not going to do a lot of door to door knocking but rather talking to people on the street, getting referrals from members of our church for their friends and family that are interested and also going and talking to people that haven't attended church in a while and trying to make them feel welcome and re-activate them. I'll be able to update this once a week on Mondays when I have time to email and write letters to you guys. Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later! Enjoy your summers!

Also, I'll try to write to everyone that gave me their address but I can't promise anything. My address in the training center is

Elder Benjamin Williams Roberts
Aug 27th ARG-POS
2009N 900E Unit 167
Provo UT 84602

And my temporary address starting August 27th for when I'm in Argentina, until I can tell you guys my actual one is

Elder Benjamin Williams Roberts
Argentina Posadas Mission
128 Montvale Ave.
Woburn, MA 01801
United States



No comments:

Post a Comment